Event Visitor Terms & Conditions Policy
- The closing date for entries is 4th March. Please ensure you complete your entries by this date in order to be eligible for free entry. Entries should not exceed 1,000 words in total and should relate to work undertaken between January 2018 and December 2018. Entries made before the closing date will be free of charge.
- Late entries may be accepted after this date at the judges’ discretion, however these may be subject to a late entry charge. Talent in Logistics reserves the right to extend the closing deadline, amend categories or not award categories, should the entries received not reach the required standard or insufficient entries be received.
- Please ensure you read the criteria for the award categories you are entering. Remember to use evidence such as quotes and statistics and include as much information as possible in your entry form within in the 1,000 word limit. Please complete all sections of the form, entries that are incomplete or exceed the stated word limit may not be accepted.
- All entrants must supply at least one company logo or image relating to the nominee, which may be used on our website or in marketing activities should your entry be shortlisted. Please supply this high resolution JPEG format and upload to the website along with your entry.
- You may also submit up to 3 pieces of supporting evidence with your entry in PDF format.
- All completed and returned entries will be acknowledged online and a confirmation email will be sent containing details of your entry/entries. Please check all details of your confirmation email and contact us if you have any queries. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please contact us on email@example.com.
- The organisers do not accept any responsibility for loss of any entry.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. Feedback may be given regarding the selection of short-listed nominations or winners at the judges’ discretion.
- We will not publish your entries without first seeking approval. However, winners are sometimes asked following the awards if they are willing to allow their entries to be made public for future marketing and promotion. If you wish for any part of your entry to remain confidential, for example sales figures or targets, please make this clear on your entry form. Please see below for an example:
- Event tickets are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. All payments are due in advance of the event. Booking will be held on a provisional basis and will not be confirmed until payment is made in full. We regret that refunds cannot be made if tickets are cancelled within 28 days of the event.