COULD YOU BE THE NEXT LGV DRIVER OF THE YEAR?
LGV drivers are the face of our industry. Their actions shape the image and reputation of their employer and the industry as a whole. It’s a demanding role with long hours, and it’s almost all conducted in the public eye, which is why drivers representing their employer and industry with the utmost professionalism deserve an award of their own.
If you can demonstrate skill, accuracy and professionalism to a high standard, then it’s time to enter yourself or a colleague!
Entries for the 2020 LGV Driver of the Year competition are now open (starting 13th January 2020).
Free to enter.
Nominees must be a licensed C or C+E LGV driver, and must live in the UK.
Nominees can enter themselves, with a referee or be entered by their trainer or manager.
- Nominees must complete an online questionnaire, testing theoretical knowledge.
- If successful after the online entry stage. Nominees will be invited to participate at the live competitions. Here they will face a number of interactive challenges where they will go head to head in demonstrating a high level of skill and safety through practical driving operation.
Entries for the 2020 LGV Driver of the Year competition are now open – click here to enter.
Online entry registration now open – click here to register.
Online entry registration close – 3 April
Live competition shortlists announced – 15 April
Live competitions – 23 June
Newark Showground, Newark, NG24 2NY
Awards night finalists announced – 30 June
Awards night – 1 October
Concorde Conference Centre, Manchester, WA15 8XQ
This year’s Talent in Logistics Awards will be held on 1st October 2020 at Concorde Conference Centre, Manchester.
The top 6 finalists will be invited to the Talent in Logistics Awards ceremony for free.
Tickets to the awards will go on sale on 30 June 2020.
For the individual
- Free place to attend the Talent in Logistics Awards
- The title of “LGV Driver of the Year 2020”
- Winner profile showcasing your achievements, featured online and in print
- £1,000 worth of Love2Shop vouchers
For the employer
- Show the sector you invest in your workforce
- Attract new, skilled and dedicated people
- Rise above the competition
Free to enter.