Could YOU BE THE NEXT FORKLIFT OPERATOR OF THE YEAR?
Forklift operators have a challenging role. It is generally fast paced and requires high levels of concentration.
If you can demonstrate skill, accuracy and professionalism to a high standard, then it’s time to enter yourself or a colleague!
Entries for the 2020 Forklift Operator of the Year competition are now open (starting 13th January 2020).
Free to enter.
Nominees must be a qualified counterbalance lift truck operator who has received training within the past three years, and must live in the UK.
Please note, instructors can not enter this category.
Nominees can enter themselves, with a referee, or be entered by their trainer or manager.
- Nominees must complete an online questionnaire, testing theoretical knowledge.
- If successful after the online entry stage, nominees will be invited to participate at the live competitions. Here they will face a number of interactive challenges where they will go head to head in demonstrating a high level of skill and safety through practical lift truck operation.
Entries for the 2020 Forklift Operator of the Year competition are now open – Click here to enter
Online entry registration now open – Click here to register
Online entry registration close – 3 April
Live competition shortlists announced – 15 April
Live competitions (regional roadshow) – June
- South Competition – w/c 1 June
- Midlands Competition – w/c 8 June
- North Competition – w/c 15 June
Awards night finalists announced – 30 June
Awards night – 1 October
Concorde Conference Centre, Manchester, WA15 8XQies
This year’s Talent in Logistics Awards will be held on 1st October 2020 at Concorde Conference Centre, Manchester.
The top 2 finalists from each regional competition will be invited to the Talent in Logistics Awards ceremony for free.
Tickets to the awards will go on sale on 30 June 2020.
For the individual
- Free place to attend the Talent in Logistics Awards
- The title of “Forklift Operator of the Year 2020”
- Winner profile showcasing your achievements, featured online and in print
- £1,000 worth of Love2Shop vouchers
For the employer
- Show the sector you invest in your workforce
- Attract new, skilled and dedicated people
- Rise above the competition
Don.t delay and enter now.
Free to enter.
For the fourth year in succession, lift truck manufacturer UniCarriers will sponsor the Forklift Operator of the Year.
In the UK, UniCarriers is based in Thame, Oxfordshire, and is the largest in the subsidiaries. UniCarriers is totally committed to developing the most efficient and cost-effective materials handling and storage solutions for their customers. All equipment is designed and built to the highest specification in order to reduce Life Cycle Costs. As a result, UniCarriers has developed a reputation for supplying durable, reliable equipment for the most arduous of operations, providing cost-effectiveness through high efficiency and reduced downtime.
UniCarriers have a history of winning awards for their trucks and service, such as the IFOY (International Forklift Truck of the Year), Red Dot Award (product design), and TCS&D Materials Handling Supplier of the Year, and Customer Service Award.
UniCarriers are part of the World’s 3rd largest materials handling company, Mitsubishi Logisnext Co. Ltd and are owned by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.