Talent in Logistics is happy to announce the shortlisted finalists for the 2020 Forklift Operator of the Year Competition 2020.
The competition, which is being held in partnership with UniCarriers for the fourth consecutive year, is one the many events Talent in Logistics organises to reward and recognise key workers from within the sector.
The shortlisted finalists for the 2020 award will compete as follows:
- Keely Hadfield – Mantra Learning
- Samantha Tyson – PPG Architectural Coatings UK Ltd
- Craig Colbeck – PPG Architectural Coatings UK Ltd
- Stephen Walker – Malcolm Logistics
- Ricky Mustoe – Idea Recruitment
- Scott Trotham – National Composite Centre
- Steve Desborough – Howdens
- Gerald Clinton – Lyreco
- Jason Leech – Evander Glazing and Locks
- Mark Hickman – Premier Access Solutions
- Stewart Loades – D and F McCarthy
- Carl Richards
- Marc Bonsor – Richard Johnston’s
- Hacene Chaher – Knowhow
- Ross Smith – Veolia ES Field Services Ltd
- Alun Thomas – Huntleigh Healthcare
- Matthew Kitching – WT Distribution
- Chris Martin – DHL Parcels UK
All our amazing finalists have been selected based on their scores from an earlier online test. They will now join the judging team in Telford, at the Talent in Logistics headquarters, for a day of live tests. The finals will be held in a safe environment, with social distancing observed and no access to the general public. More details regarding the competition finals can be found here.
The winner of the Forklift Operator of the Year award will be revealed during the unique online Talent in Logistics Awards ceremony on 1st October, and will be the recipient of a £1000 cash prize.
We encourage our supporters and any colleagues, friends or family of the competitors to register to watch the virtual competition finals to see the operators demonstrating their high level of skills and show them your support.
To register please visit here.