About the Awards
The Talent in Logistics Awards are dedicated to recognising and rewarding the people that keep the logistics industry and the country, moving every day throughout the whole supply chain.
The 2019 awards include new categories highlighting not only stand-out individuals but the teams and organisations that have gone above and beyond to make a real difference in the logistics industry.
The winners will be revealed at a black-tie event at Hilton Double Tree, Milton Keynes on Thursday 27th June 2019. Dedicated to celebrating the logistics industry at every level, the evening, presented by a celebrity host, will begin with a drinks reception and three course dinner, followed by the Talent in Logistics awards ceremony itself with entertainment and dancing until the early hours.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
- Award entries open for entry: Monday 7th January 2019
- Award entries close: Monday 4th March 2019
- Shortlist announced: w/c Monday 25th March 2019
- Competition heats: 5th, 6th, 7th April 2019
- Winners announced at Awards evening on: Thursday 27th June 2019
Awards tickets are limited so don’t miss out! Click here to book.
Find out about our brilliant sponsors, without whom we couldn’t put on such brilliant events….