Terms and Conditions of Entry:
- The owner of Talent in Logistics is CapitB Ltd, Access House, Halesfield 17, Telford, Shropshire, TF7 4PW
- All personal details and/or information given to CapitB ltd, either on the online entry or elsewhere must be true, accurate and not misleading.
- Read the criteria for each award carefully.
Entries that do not comply may be rejected.
- By entering these awards the Entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions include any instructions set out in the entry form.
- Talent in Logistics reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate
- Entry forms must be completed and submitted in their entirety by 23:59 on 31st March 2017 to be accepted as a nomination for the awards. The judges may decline to make an award if for any reason if in their opinion the entries are incomplete or of an insufficient standard
- If you have not received confirmation of receipt of your entry within 5 working days.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for any lost, late or mislaid entries
- Shortlisted organisations will be notified via email on the 11th May 2017. There will be one award winner selected from each award category announced on the 22nd June 2017 at the Talent in Logistics Awards at the Telford International Centre
- The decision of the judges is final . No correspondence will be entered into.
- If you wish to be present on the night of the Awards you must book places to attend.
- The copyright of all materials assembled will remain the property of Talent In Logistics.
These may be used for the purpose of publicising the Awards.
All entrants must agree to publicity in respect to their entry both before and after the Awards presentation.
Any confidential data in the entry must be clearly highlighted as such and will not be published.
- All rules, terms & conditions pertaining to this competition are subject only to interpretation under English law.
- CapitB ltd allow winners and shortlisted finalists access to use shortlist and winner awards logos in connection with the 2017 award
- CapitB reserves the right to reallocate an entry to another category if they consider it to be more appropriate.
- Please retain a copy of these rules for your reference.