Event Visitor Terms & Conditions Policy
We are Capitb Limited trading as Talent in Logistics.
These terms and conditions apply to visitor registrations for events (each an “event”) organised by Talent in Logistics (“we/our/us”).
As a potential visitor to an event (referred to as “you/your”), please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, we will be unable to accept your registration.Your registration constitutes an offer to Talent in Logistics to attend an event. All registrations are subject to acceptance by Talent in Logistics. If your registration is received in advance of the event, it will either (i) be confirmed in writing (including, without limitation, by email), or (ii) if written confirmation is not sent within 14 days of us receiving your registration, be deemed to be confirmed unless we notify you otherwise. If your registration is received only at the event itself, it will be confirmed by the act of Talent in Logistics permitting you entrance to the event. A contract between Talent in Logistics and you will only be formed upon such confirmation. Talent in Logistics reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration.
Your registration is issued for your personal use only. You may not procure registrations as agent for any third party, sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others or exploit your registration commercially or non-commercially in any way.
Talent in Logistics reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of an event, in each case without liability. Talent in Logistics reserves the right to withdraw any registration after confirmation without liability.
Talent in Logistics reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event without liability at any time for any reason (whether or not due to causes beyond our reasonable control). Where an event is postponed, your registration will be valid for any re-scheduled edition of that event (unless we notify you otherwise).
Talent in Logistics reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who, in the opinion of Talent in Logistics, represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Talent in Logistics, the venue owners, security personnel and/or management at the event.
All unauthorised filming, sound recording and photography, or the unauthorised transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information, is expressly prohibited at the event. You consent to filming, sound recording and photography at the event as a visitor and you consent to the use by Talent in Logistics (and the use by any third party with the permission of Talent in Logistics) of any such film, sound recording or photography anywhere in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
Subject to the remainder of this paragraph, Talent in Logistics excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the event. All indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) except as set out herein are excluded. Talent in Logistics accept no liability for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the event whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential (including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. The limitations and exclusions in this paragraph only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Talent in Logistics reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions (without notice) from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that the event is staged.
You will receive an email confirmation of your booking. If this has not been provided, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets must be paid for by credit or debit card at the time of booking only.
Tickets will be sent out by email during the first week of June (year of the event)
Tickets will be not be issued until payment has been received in cleared funds.
Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com. If you cancel on or before 1 March 2019 we will refund your booking fee. If you cancel after 1 March 2019 no refund will be given. Please note: this also applies in the case that payment has not yet been received and payment will still be required.
If Talent in Logistics, for any reason, cancels the event we will refund all booking fees paid. We do not accept liability for travelling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of cancellation or postponement of the event.
Tickets cannot be refunded after purchase unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled. Tickets are transferable and we ask that you let the organisers know as soon as feasibly possible regarding any changes to attendees.
Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.
The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this sale.
Disclaimer for Activities
You should consider carefully whether you will be able to participate in any activities offered as part of the visitor programme Talent in Logistics warns that some activities may be physically demanding and/or carry inherent dangers. You accept that it is entirely your responsibility to decide whether participation in any activity in the visitor programme is appropriate to your capabilities, aptitude, fitness and health. You also accept that it is entirely your responsibility to observe all safety requirements and instructions that you may be given in relation to such activities. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Talent in Logistics hereby disclaim any liability for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the event whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential (including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise arising from your participation in any activities offered as part of the visitor programme (including, without limitation, any activities held outside of, or incidentally to, the main event that you are visiting).
This policy was last updated on: 10th October 2018
Awards Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for entries is 4th March. Please ensure you complete your entries by this date in order to be eligible for free entry. Entries should not exceed 1,000 words in total and should relate to work undertaken between January 2018 and December 2018. Entries made before the closing date will be free of charge.
- Late entries may be accepted after this date at the judges’ discretion, however these may be subject to a late entry charge. Talent in Logistics reserves the right to extend the closing deadline, amend categories or not award categories, should the entries received not reach the required standard or insufficient entries be received.
- Please ensure you read the criteria for the award categories you are entering. Remember to use evidence such as quotes and statistics and include as much information as possible in your entry form within in the 1,000 word limit. Please complete all sections of the form, entries that are incomplete or exceed the stated word limit may not be accepted.
- All entrants must supply at least one company logo or image relating to the nominee, which may be used on our website or in marketing activities should your entry be shortlisted. Please supply this high resolution JPEG format and upload to the website along with your entry.
- You may also submit up to 3 pieces of supporting evidence with your entry in PDF format.
- All completed and returned entries will be acknowledged online and a confirmation email will be sent containing details of your entry/entries. Please check all details of your confirmation email and contact us if you have any queries. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The organisers do not accept any responsibility for loss of any entry.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. Feedback may be given regarding the selection of short-listed nominations or winners at the judges’ discretion.
- We will not publish your entries without first seeking approval. However, winners are sometimes asked following the awards if they are willing to allow their entries to be made public for future marketing and promotion. If you wish for any part of your entry to remain confidential, for example sales figures or targets, please make this clear on your entry form. Please see below for an example:
Due to this person’s work, the business has increased operating profit by [CONFIDENTIAL STARTS] £1.3m [CONFIDENTIAL ENDS]
- Event tickets are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. All payments are due in advance of the event. Booking will be held on a provisional basis and will not be confirmed until payment is made in full. We regret that refunds cannot be made if tickets are cancelled within 28 days of the event.