The Lift Truck Instructor of the Year 2017
Talent in Logistics/ CapitB (“CapitB Ltd”)
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The competition is free to enter and open to registered and qualified lift truck instructors. The registration and qualification must be valid on the 22nd June 2017
2. Entrants must also hold a current certificate of basic operating skills for counterbalance lift trucks issued within the last 3 years and able to be inspected by Talent in Logistics upon request.
3. Employees of CapitB or any of their subsidiary companies, their relatives, agents or anyone else connected with this competition are not eligible to enter the competition. No third party entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
4. The competition start date is 24th February 2017.
5. Competitors must be aged 18 years or over on the start date.
6. There is a limit of one entry per person.
7. To enter competitors must complete the test in full.
8. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to disclose to CapitB details of any/all criminal/civil action pending against you current and/or served against you and/or any unspent conviction. If you do not you maybe disqualified from the competition.
9. All personal details and/or information given to CapitB, either on the registration form or elsewhere must be true, accurate and not misleading.
10. CapitB reserve the right to disqualify any competitor if they supply details or information which are untrue, inaccurate or misleading, fail to abide by these terms and conditions and/or (in CapitB’s reasonable opinion) are in breach of these terms.
11. Competitors will be required to complete an on-line associated knowledge test.
12. The top scoring ten competitors will be invited to attend the “Lift Truck Instructor of the Year 2017 Grand Final hosted at Talent in Logistics” on the 22nd June 2017.
13. CapitB will not accept responsibility for the loss of any on-line test entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete or other damaged entries.
14. The closing date for the on-line entries is 23:59 on 31st March 2017.
15. Only successful competitors who are required to attend the Grand Final will be contacted by Talent in Logistics (CapitB) regarding results of the on-line test.
16. All instructions given to competitors in relation to the on-line test will be given in written form. Separate instructions will be given at the Grand Final which may be in verbal and/or written form.
17. All completed on-line tests will be marked by Talent in Logistics judges.
18. The practical tests at the Grand Final will be marked by examiners appointed by Talent in Logistics (CapitB).
19. The decision of the examiners appointed will be final and binding on the competitors and no correspondence will be entered into regarding their decision.
20. The competitor with the overall winning score at the Grand Final in both theoretical tests and practical tests will receive an award given at the Talent in Logistics Awards.
21. The name of the winning competitors will be published on the Talent in Logistics website following the Grand Final in June 2017
22. By entering this competition all competitors agree to participate in any non-paid publicity associated with this competition. This includes but is not limited to the use of your name, job title, employer and image.