JOIN YOUR FELLOW TRAINERS, INSTRUCTORS AND OPERATIONAL PROFESSIONALS.
Your employees and customers deserve sector leading training. Feel more confident, more prepared and ready to deliver better training than ever before!
The Develop Conference is focused on supporting instructors, trainers, professional training providers and internal training teams who are responsible for developing people in logistics operations. Catch up on the 2020 Develop Conference highlights.
The 2020 event has now passed, 2021 details will be announced shortly.
£85+VAT discounted ticket offer
19th January 2020 Conference Agenda
Delegates who attended this event were awarded with 4 hours of CPD from CILT UK.
FTA (Freight Transport Association) Skills Report
Sally Gilson, Head of Skills Campaigning, FTA
Vocational Training Update & Driver CPC: 10 Years On
Ian Gainford, Assistant Chief Driving Examiner – Policy Manager, DVSA & Elizabeth Heaton, National Standards and Accreditation Service Manager, DVSA
Apprenticeships: What Does Good Look Like?
Stuart McDonagh, Internal Quality Assurance, Merlin Supply Chain Solutions
Automation & Technology: What Training Will Instructors Be Delivering In The Future?
Preventing Clandestine Entrants & Human Trafficking
Andy Coram, Assistant Director, Border Force South East & Europe
Engagement: How Do We Overcome Barriers To Learning?
Ruth Edwards, Business Development Director, Talent in Logistics & Richard Brewer, Technical Services Manager (LGV), RTITB
Industrial Truck Training: Standards Update
David Goss, Technical Manager, BITA & Adam Smith, Chairman, ABA Workplace Transport
Mock Crown Court Trial: Examining Workplace Criminal Liability
Woodfines Solicitors: Charlotte Hunt, Solicitor / Jane Anderson, Solicitor / Mike Hayward, Partner, Head of Road Transport, Crime & Regulatory / Nathan Taylor-Allkins, Solicitor
BECOME A conference PARTNER
Are you looking for ways to position your brand in front of L&D, Training and Operational leaders from the logistics sector?
Why not get involved with an event partnership that will give you brand exposure, generate leads for your business, establish you as a thought leader and provide an excellent networking opportunity!
Take advantage of the promotional opportunities now available for our conference, here is what the package looks like;
- Logo, link to your website and company profile on TIL website
- Company recognition in all pre event promotions – website, social media, TIL Spotlight.
- Email to TIL database promoting your session individually
- Joint branded conference pack
- Full page advert in conference pack
- Opportunity to hold a 30 minute speaking session
- Promotional video and sponsor welcome shown to audience @ beginning of conference
- Free places for colleagues
- Company recognition in all post event mentions – website, social media, and digital newsletters.
- Thought leadership article to be hosted on TIL website for 12 month period and sent as featured story within the TIL Spotlight
- Gain access to list of delegates who register for conference
- Digital business card for your main business contact sent in post event email
If you are interested in this exceptional partner package then get in touch with Ruth Edwards at email@example.com or give her a call on 07725794541