Talent in Logistics is a new, unique one-day event dedicated to the training, development, recognition and retention of the 2.2m+ people working in logistics in the UK and Ireland.The event starts with the Conference, live competitions and exhibition, hosted at the UK’s only specialist Instructor Training Academy in Telford , West Midlands from 9am till 3.15pm on 22nd June 2017. See who’s attending this year’s conference. The awards ceremony then begins at 6.30pm at the Telford International Centre, Shropshire, for an exhilarating, celebrity-hosted evening of networking, laughter and dancing. Plus the announcement of the hotly-anticipated award winners.
Why celebrating people in logistics is so important to the industry
No other event is completely dedicated to the recognition and development of people and skills in logistics, making it an unmissable event for Trainers, Learning and Development (L&D) Managers, HR, Training and Logistics Managers. For anyone who cares about their own professional development and procuring quality training this is the must-attend industry event of the year.
- Aging workforce is set to retire in their tens of thousands
- Brexit could trigger the loss of huge numbers of workers
- Over 500,000 workers are required in the logistics sector in the next 6 years
- Quality training and development helps retain staff
- Career opportunities help attract younger workers to the industry
- Recognising skills is key for creating a safe and productive logistics workforce